Sun Hat - Bucket Hat - Baby to Men's XL # 118
- Step by step instructions.
- Both Metric and Imperial terms
- Written in English using American terms
- Suitable for the slightly more advanced beginner
- Head Circumference Guide , Newborn/ 13 -14 inch or 33 -35.5 cm , 3 to 12 months / 14 -15 inch or 35 -38 cm , 12 to 18 months / 15 -16 inch or 38 -40 cm , 18 months to 5 years / 17 -18 inch or 43 -45 cm , 5 Years to Teen / 19 -20 inch or 48 -50 cm , Ladies M to Men’s M / 21 -22 inch or 53 -56 cm , Ladies L to Men’s L / 23 -24 inch or 58 -61 cm , Ladies XL to Men's XL / 25 -26 inches or 63.5 -66 cm
Materials you need at home:
- 3 [ 2 for Small ] Balls Main Color Medium Worsted Weight 50 gr / 1.75 oz or 80 yards
- 1 Ball Contrast Color Medium Worsted Weight 50 gr / 1.75 oz or 80 yards
- Use Aran Weight for Britain -10 Ply for Australia
- Crochet Hook 4 mm ( US G/6 -UK 8 )
- Stitch Marker
Easy to make Bucket Sun Hat or Winter Hat. A classic flattering style of hat that suits everyone.Pattern includes sizes from Baby all the way up to Men's XL. Medium Worsted Weight yarn [ Aran for England - 10 Ply for Australia ] Crochet Hook 4 mm - USA G/6 - Britain 8.
Color coded detailed step by step instructions with photos to guide you. Written in English using American terms. Pattern includes a few ways of working the headband. Or make a headband from a narrow strip of fabric or scarf.
Meadowvale Studio Crochet Patterns
I have over 40 years worth of crochet experience to share with you, specialising in fashionable and functional crochet pieces. Patterns are written step by step, have photographs for guidance and are as simple as possible. Coming from an artistic background, texture, color and structure are all important considerations in my designs. I hope you enjoy my creations!