Sun Hat Girl's to Women's Large
Girl's Sun Hat perfect for summer with brim to keep the hot sun's rays off the face. Solid work to keep head covered, as well. Worked in SC with a little added interest with the angled straps holding in the headband. This hat can also be made without the straps for a more simple style. An option would be to tie a pretty ribbon around the hat and tie a big bow.
This hat looks good on all face shapes. The brim frames the face nicely. It's practical, looks great and will be the hat you take everywhere. Then you will want to make one in wool for the winter!
- Suitable for Beginners
- Detailed Step by Step Instructions
- Pattern written in English using American terms
- Pattern includes cm and inches
- 6 Sizes included in pattern
, Baby 36 - 38 cm / 14 -15 inch
, Toddler 38 - 41 cm / 15 - 16 inch
, Child 43 - 46 cm / 17 - 18 inch
, Child L / Teen 48 - 51 cm / 19 - 20 inch Ladies Medium 53 - 56 cm / 21 - 22 inch , Ladies Large 58.5 - 61 cm / 23 - 24 inch
Materials you need at home:
- Baby - 1 Ball 50 gr / 1.75 oz Medium Worsted Weight
- Toddler to Teen - 2 Balls 50 gr . 1.75 oz Medium Worsted Weight
- Women's M & L - 3 Balls 50 gr . 1.75 oz Medium Worsted Weight
- Cotton or Wool
- Crochet Hook 4 mm - US G/6 - Britain 8
Meadowvale Studio Crochet Patterns
I have over 40 years worth of crochet experience to share with you, specialising in fashionable and functional crochet pieces. Patterns are written step by step, have photographs for guidance and are as simple as possible. Coming from an artistic background, texture, color and structure are all important considerations in my designs. I hope you enjoy my creations!