Sun Hat, Winter Hat - Newborn, Baby, Girl's, Boys Crochet Pattern
Crochet Pattern for a Baby's Sun Hat or Winter Hat with Brim to keep those hot sun rays or snowflakes from babies face. Easy to make if you have made a hat in the round before. A sweet hat for either boy or girl, women or men. 7 Sizes included, Newborn, Baby, Toddler, Teen, Womens - Mens M, L XL. Flower and Bow instructions are also included.
Medium Worsted Weight yarn [ Aran for Britain, 10 Ply for Australia and a 4mm Crochet Hook are required [ USA G/ 6, Britain 8 ]. Step by step color coded instructions written in English using standard American terms. Lots of photographs. Work should be on the tighter side.
I am always available should you have any questions or need help.
An Original Meadowvale Studio Design.
- Written in standard American terms.
- Step by step color coded instructions.
- Lots of photographs.
- List of Abbreviated terms included.
- Pattern includes inches and centimetres.
- Sizes Newborn 13 - 14 in / 33 - 35.5 cm
, Baby 15 - 16 in / 38 - 40.5 cm
, Toddler 17 - 18 in / 43 - 46 cm
, Child 19 - 20 in / 48.5 - 51 cm
, Adult Medium 21 - 22 in / 53.5 - 56 cm
, Adult Large 23 - 24 In / 58.5 - 61 cm
, Adult X Large 25 - 26 in / 63.5 - 66 cm
Materials you need at home:
- Medium Worsted Weight yarn [ Aran for Britain, 10 Ply for Australia ].
- 100 gr / 3.5 oz / 160 yds starting for Newborn & Baby
- 150 gr / 5.25 oz / 240 yds for Toddler and Child
- 200 gr / 10 oz Adult Large, XL
- Crochet Hook; 4 mm - USA G/6 - Britain 8
- Stitch Marker
Meadowvale Studio Crochet Patterns
I have over 40 years worth of crochet experience to share with you, specialising in fashionable and functional crochet pieces. Patterns are written step by step, have photographs for guidance and are as simple as possible. Coming from an artistic background, texture, color and structure are all important considerations in my designs. I hope you enjoy my creations!