A gorgeous sunflower in warm autumn colours brings rays of sunshine to your home when fall is just around the corner. Celebrate the last days of summer with this beautiful wall hanging.
Instructions are for fusible web machine appliqué. An appliqué pressing sheet is recommended. Imperial measurements.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 12" x 15"
- full size templates and placement guides
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 1/4 yard cream fabric
- 1/8 yard dark brown fabric
- 1/4 yard outer border fabric
- Assorted scraps in five different shades of yellow from dark to light, two shades of green and two shades of brown
- 1/4 yard binding fabric
- 15” x 18” batting
- 5/8 yd backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.