- This quilt measures 60" x 70".
- US Imperial Measurement
- Suitable for Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- The inside center squares of this quilt require so little fabric, you may choose to use scraps, or if you do want to purchase fabric, purchase 10 different black and white patterned fat quarters.
- Black fabric - 1 1/4 yard
- White fabric - 1 1/4 yard
- Border fabric - 2 5/8 yards
- Binding fabric - ½ yard
- backing fabric - 3 ½ yards
The fact that this quilt is so easy to make doesn't take away from it's dramatic appeal. In black and white, it's a real show stopper, but it would be just as impressive in any color combination. The pattern is easy to understand and includes helpful illustrations. This would be a great quilt for someone just beginning quilting. This would be a great gift, and because it's bold, even suitable for the man in your life.
Remember, when printing out a PDF pattern, be sure the option "fit to page" is NOT selected, or your pattern may not print to the exact size it was intended.
More Quilt Patterns on my websit Quilting Up A Creek - http://www.quiltingupacreek.com
Carolyn Hughey - Quilting Up A Creek Designs
Visit my website quiltingupacreek.com, for many more quilt patterns at even lower prices.
I live in sunny Arizona, most of the time, but in the summer I live in the mountains above Boise, Idaho. I started quilting in 2009, when I inherited a stash of quilting fabric and supplies. I love making quilts, but designing quilts is my particular passion.
Many of my quilts have been published in a variety of quilting magazines, and I have designed quilts for Alex Anderson, P&B Textiles, RJR Fabric and Accuquilt.