Sur Un Nuage - Women cardigan back buttoned XS to 3XL
Sur un nuage (on a cloud) is the perfect cozy sweater, the one you won’t leave this winter because it feels so good and is both comfy and feminine with the buttoned back that gives a twist of sensuality to this casual pattern. We will start working on the top of the front, then pick up stitches on the shoulders to work the backs before joining for body and picking up stitches to work sleeves in the round.
Sizes: XS-S-M [L1-L2-XL-2XL-3XL] for a finished bust size of 105-109-114 [120-133-137-149-158] cm (be careful this pattern is intended to be worn with a lot of ease, 20 to 25 cm, so please choose the size accordingly!)
Gauge: 19 stitches and 24 rows = 10 cm/4’’ in stockinette stitch, with yarn held double.
Stitches: Stockinette flat and in the round. Slipped stitch rib flat and in the round.
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- Metric Measurement
- Size XS to 3XL
Materials you need at home:
- 5-5-5 [5-5-6-6-6] balls or 850-870-910 [960-1050-1090-1200-1220] m of Flora by Drops (65% wool, 35% alpaca, 210 m/50 g, here shown in 19-Coral) and 6-6-7 [7-8-8-8-9] balls or 790-820-860 [900-990-1030-1120-1140] m of Brushed Alpaca Silk by Drops (77% alpaca, 23% silk, 140 m/25 g, here shown in 06-Coral), with yarn held double (or any other yarn to match gauge).
- Circular needles to get gauge (suggested size: 4.5 mm/US#7).
- If you don’t use the magic loop, matching DPNs or small circular needles for working sleeves.
- Stitch holders or other circular needles/cables.
- 7 buttons of approx. 15 mm (or your desired size).
- 2 stitch markers.