SUSAN cropped denim jacket - PDF sewing pattern
A denim jacket featuring chest pockets, button placket, point collar, yokes and two-piece sleeves with cuffs. Its loosely fitted cut is accentuated with dropped shoulders and its cropped length will give a vintage feel to your outfit. Susan will look great with high rise skirts and jeans.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: expert
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
LENGTH (GARMENT) XS=42.8cm (17") S=43.4cm (17 ¼") M=44cm (17 ½") L=44.6cm (17 ¾") XL=45.2cm (18")
- Seam allowances included.
- Five stacked sizes.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
- A0 or plotter format is available, free of charge, upon request.
Materials you need at home:
- NOTIONS , Jeans needle, 10x buttons or jeans buttons, 15mm (⅝"), hammer and jeans or topstitch thread (optional).
- FABRICS , Denim, twill or velvet , -WIDTH 150cm (59") , -LENGTH XS-XL=1m50 (1yd¾) , , -WIDTH 110cm (43") , -LENGTH XS-XL=2m25 (2yd½)
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!