- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the sushi and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
SUSHI KNITTING PATTERNS
A sushi platter feast! For a quick stash busting project, this free pattern includes sushi rolls and nigiri.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the roll fillings which are i-cord tubes knitted on 2 DPNs. You will need to cast on, knit, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: Each piece is approximately 3cm tall.