SW602 Hooded sweatshirt - PDF sewing pattern
- Seam and & hem allowances.
- Five stacked sizes.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
Materials you need at home:
- NOTIONS , All-purpose thread, stretch needle, interfacing strips, 12mm (½"), textured thread (optional) and double stretch needle (optional).
- FABRICS , Stretch knit, Ponte knit, neoprene (scuba), sweatshirt fleece or sweater knit , -WIDTH 160cm (63") , -LENGTH XS-XL=1m50 (1yd⅝)
A hooded sweatshirt featuring a kangaroo pocket, dropped shoulders and boxy fit.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: beginner
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
HEM MEASUREMENT (GARMENT) XS=112cm (44") S=119cm (46 ¾") M=126cm (49 ½") L=133cm (52 ¼") XL=140cm (55")
LENGTH (GARMENT) XS=64.3cm (25 ¼") S=64.9cm (25 ½") M=65.5cm (25 ¾") L=66.1cm (26") XL=66.7cm (26 ¼")
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!