The Alex sweater is very comfortable and casual. Made in a wide pattern with large shoulders and long sleeves in a kimono style. Easy to make it will very quickly become a key element of your guard robe. A dress version with side seam pockets is also included in the pattern.
- Step by step pdf (A4 and US letter)
- pattern A0 format
- Pattern A4 format (to be assemble)
- Pattern US letter format (to be assemble)
Materials you need at home:
- A sewing machine
- A pair of cloth and paper scissors
- Chalk or soap
- Footage of the fabric (US4-8 5'7" / US10-16 5'11")
- Footage of the fabric (UK8-12 170cm / UK14-20 180cm)
- A serger machine 4 threads (it will allow you to serge and sew in the same time)
- A twin needle for jersey 4,0 – 75
- Yarn: cotton or polyester (heat-resistant)
I’m Léna and I’m passionate about sewing and model making. It took a little, while I’ve been looking for myself. I’ve studied metallurgy, but already in school it didn’t interest me. Then, I started learning architecture and after years of being exploited by the architectural offices (drawing plans for absolutely nothing), I decided to do what I love, making clothes! I became my own boss, and since then, I draw my own patterns. Here, you will find elegant, humble and trendy patterns of my own creation To have a flawless fall I use a Russian construction system which is natural for me because I’m Slavic. I hope you will enjoy using my patterns as much as I do. Have fun!