- Coupe multi-tailles tailles 34-54
- Extra: A4 file / A0 file / Beamer file on layers
- Sewing instructions illustrated
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: thicker fabrics, fleece, French terry, sweat jersey
- Fabric consumption: see material details article images
- Eyelet patches / cord for hood
With the pattern Lya you sew a cool sweater with hood, which is perfect for the cooler days as a combination with a long shirt. The hood and the pouch pocket give the slipover a cool touch.
The slipover is cut casually but not too wide - the armholes and hem are hemmed with facings.
- size 34- 54
- pouch pocket
- Serging with facings
- pattern is on layers (A4-file / A0-file / Beamer-file)
- Cut is inclusive seam allowance
- Fabric recommendation: thicker, fabrics fleece, sweat jersey, French Terry
Info on fabric consumption, size chart and material can be found in the preview of the sewing instructions.
Hello, my darlings!
The tailoring company TOSCAminni stands for timeless fashion that doesn't follow the latest trends but underlines your personality - high-quality materials and that certain something are important to us.
We love contrast - minimalist today, opulent tomorrow - sporty, extravagant and romantic are also possible. So you will find a large selection of patterns in all kinds of styles.
We wish you lots of fun sewing.
With all my love Your TOSCAminnis