Sweatpants Zoe | pattern with video tutorial | size XS-XL
Casual sweatpants with ribbed fabric on the waistband and hems. - For beginners -
Want pockets on your sweatpants? Then feel free to download my free pocket add-on (https://www.bara-studio.com/collections/schnittmuster/products/add-on-taschen)
Size Chart: Size | Bust | Waist | Hips XS | 74 - 82 cm | 60 - 68 cm | 85 - 90 cm S | 83 - 90 cm | 69 - 76 cm | 91 - 97 cm M | 91 - 98 cm | 77 - 84 cm | 98 - 103 cm L | 99 - 107 cm | 85 - 94 cm | 104 - 111 cm XL | 108 - 117 cm | 95 - 104 cm | 112 - 120 cm
- digital pattern as multi-size cut in DIN A4 & DIN A0 to print out yourself in sizes XS - XL (seam allowances included)
- detailed illustrated sewing instruction
- Step by step video tutorial
Materials you need at home:
- 1.20m fabric - Elastic, medium weight fabrics such as sweat or French Terry.
- 0.35m rib fabric - 1x1 rib fabric or 1x2 rib fabric.
- a sewing machine needle for elastic fabrics
- suitable yarn
Hey, I'm Christina, the founder of Bara Studio!
I worked as a garment technician for several years, flew around the world and visited production sites. I realized more and more that there has to be a more sustainable way to produce clothing. I want more people to learn how to sew and experience how great it is to create your own clothes! That's why there is a video tutorial for each of my patterns, in which I explain step-by-step how to sew the garment together. And if you still have questions, just write me!