Sweet Butterfly Children's Cardigan - Knitting
This cardigan is worked seamlessly from the topdown. After finishing the yoke, you work fronts and back separately. The sleeves are worked with the set in sleeve method. An elegant finish is achieved with an I Cord Bind Off along the bottom and neck and with a single crochet Bind Off along fronts panels.
Size 4 [6, 8, 10, 12] years
Gauge 26 sts / 32 rows 10cm/4” in st stitch with MC on 3.5 mm needles
- High-Quality Knitting Model
- 5 Sizes 4 [6, 8, 10, 12] years
Materials you need at home:
- 3.50 mm (US 4) 100 cm (40") circ needle
- 3.50 mm (US 4) 40 cm (20") circ needle
- Tapestry needle
- 6 Stitch markers
- 3.5 mm (US E) crochet hook
- Scrap yarn for provisional cast-on 4(5, 5, 5, 6) 12 mm (1/2 inch) buttons.
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Mother of three, I have been immersed in creative pursuits from a young age. I like to knit, spin, sew, dye, cook and many other things. For several years now, I have added pattern creation to this list. I relish completing every step, and it's a real challenge which allows me to keep progressing and improving every day.
Read more +