Sweet Winter Vest
Sweet Winter Vest Pattern. This beautiful sleeveless vest pattern is a quick and easy project that you can wear along with any kind of clothing. Try different fabrics and you’ll be wearing it all year long. A lined, in seam pockets, mid length vest, high collar, optional back darts and buttons.
Sizes: from 34 to 50.
- Pattern format A0, A4 and US letter
- Tutorial, step by step
- Sizes guide
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric: outer 1,5 – 2,00 X 1,50 m
- Fabric lining 0,80 – 1,00 X 1,50 m; 6 buttons (optional)
- Recommended outer fabrics: Faux-fur, faux leather, Cotton, Jacquard.
- Recommended lining fabrics: viscose, polyester, silk.
You Made My Day Patterns
I am Amaia, a fanatic of sewing for a long time but fully dedicated to it for the past few years. I love all things crafty and handmade. Seeing something being created with my hands, starting from scratch and finishing with something wearable is the greatest reward.
I have lived in different countries for the past 18 years, from New York, to London, Paris and Singapore, Amsterdam To Beirut and moved to Biarritz recently.
I have founded You Made My Day in 2018, and you can visit my website you-made-my-day.com to read my blog and discover more about me.