Swing coat Candice size 34-54 pattern
With the Candice pattern, you can make a gorgeous swinger coat in 50s style that will make you look simply stunning.
The coat is cut casually in a swinging A-line and comes in two lengths.
This version is not lined, so you should use fabrics that look nice on both sides, as only facing is sewn and some of the inside is visible.
**Sewing skills required
- Serging coat with facings
- Sew buttonholes
Fit: Wide swinging, casual cut - a thick jumper fits loosely under it
- size 34-54
- Swing coat in A-line
- wide swinging
- 2 lengths (knee length or shorter approx. 1 hand width above the knee)
- without lining
- pattern is on layers (A4 file / A0 file / Beamer file)
- pattern is including seam allowance
- Level of difficulty: Advanced
- Fabric recommendation: Walk, doubleface fabrics, woollen fabrics (fabrics that look nice on both sides)
You can find information about fabric consumption, size chart and material in the preview of the sewing instructions.
- Multi-size cut size 34-54
- Extra: A0 file, A4 file on layers
- Sewing instructions illustrated
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: Walk, double face fabrics, woollen fabrics (fabrics that look nice on both sides).
- Fabric consumption see preview sewing instructions
- 4-5 buttons depending on size - we used pull-over buttons
- Seam tape / shaping tape for ironing on
- Insert for collars and facings
Hello, my darlings!
The tailoring company TOSCAminni stands for timeless fashion that doesn't follow the latest trends but underlines your personality - high-quality materials and that certain something are important to us.
We love contrast - minimalist today, opulent tomorrow - sporty, extravagant and romantic are also possible. So you will find a large selection of patterns in all kinds of styles.
We wish you lots of fun sewing.
With all my love Your TOSCAminnis