An Aran weight (10 ply) sweater featuring a Tyrannosaurus Rex in a Polo Shirt style.
The sweater features a dinosaur on the front and has contrast striped sleeves. The hat also has a T Rex and matching stripes.
This T Rex joins his other buddies in my Dinosaur Collection which includes Velociraptor, Triceratops, Diplodocus and Apatosaurus.
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Instructions given for sizes 2-12 years
- Large Intarsia coloured charts for the Dinosaurs
- Colour coded instructions for the different sizes
Materials you need at home:
- Cascade Pacific Aran in Charcoal
- Cascade Pacific Aran in French Blue
- Cascade Pacific Aran in Baby Blue
- Single Point 5.00mm (US 8) knitting needles
- Single Point 4.00mm (US 6) knitting needles
- 1 button
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.