Oversized button-up shirt with clean and simple lines featuring pockets with flaps, front plackets, curved hemline, inserts in the side seams, cuffs with placket opening and a classic shirt collar with stand. More ease is added to the back with a box pleat and a yoke is added at the shoulders. The shirt is assembled using flat-felled seams for a clean finish inside. No raw edges are visible. Its oversized cut does not require fit adjustments.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: intermediate
LENGTH (GARMENT) XS=68.8cm (26 ½") S=69.4cm (26 ¾") M=70cm (27") L=70.6cm (27 ¼") XL=71.2cm (27 ½")
- Seam allowances included.
- Five stacked sizes.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
- A0 or plotter format is available, free of charge, upon request.
Materials you need at home:
- NOTIONS , All-purpose thread and 8x buttons or snaps, 10-12mm (⅜-½").
- FABRICS , Chambray or linen , -WIDTH 120cm (47") , -LENGTH XS-XL=2m (2yd¼) , , Fusible interfacing , -WIDTH 90cm (35") , -LENGTH XS-XL=0m70 (0yd⅞)
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!