- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the cat, skirt and cardigan, with photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
TABBY CAT TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Tabby is a cuddly striped knitted kitten with a little snuggly cardigan and skirt. Her outfits can be removed so you can play ”dress up” with the cat.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes (change colour at the end of a row) and sew seams. The cat uses short row shaping, and step by step instructions are included. To knit the cardigan sleeves you need to be able to pick up and knit stitches along a side edge.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished tabby cat is 25cm tall.