Sizes: XS-XXL. Talvikki is a soft and warm sweater with both casual and crisp elements. The loose fit and dropped shoulders are balanced with an elegant funnel neck shaped with darts. The deep vents at the sides and the longer hem at the back add a sharp look to this cozy sweater.
- Print-at-home PDF: 25 home printer pages
- Copy-shop PDF: 2 A0 sheets
- Language English, metric and imperial measurements
- Seam allowances included
- Illustrated sewing instructions
- Layered and non-overlapping pattern layout
Materials you need at home:
- Medium weight stretch fabric with a stretch percentage of at least 40%
- Fusible knit interfacing, 15 cm (1/8 yd)
- Stay tape, 50 cm (1/2 yd)
Named is a Finnish clothing pattern label founded by sisters Saara and Laura Huhta. Named garments are a combination of Scandinavian clean-lined simplicity and interesting details. The aim of the collections is to bring a new perspective to making one’s own clothes and to support ethical and ecological consuming in contrast to a clothing industry focused on fast fashion.
Named launches two collections a year, and the patterns have five levels of difficulty, which means that anyone from a beginner to a more experienced sewer can find patterns suited to their skill level.
Named is much more than handicrafts but it is also more than a fashion label among others – it is learning, love for creation and joy of accomplishment!