This is a multi-sized sewing pattern PDF for a women's tank top. Full colour step-by-step instructions are included in the download.
This tank top pattern is so easy to whip up; the front and back are the same pattern piece, and the neck and armholes are finished with binding tape. The pattern can be made with woven fabrics or knits, and the final product flatters darn near every body shape. The tank top looks great with jeans or cropped 60s style pants, and it pairs well with a cardigan for cooler weather (I got yer back after all, Northern Hemisphere).
There is a 1/2″ seam allowance included but not marked.
- Sewing Pattern PDF
- Instructions with Colour Photos
- Size Range 2-16 Bust 33.5"-43.5"/85-110cm
- Suitable for Intermediate Sewers
Materials you need at home:
- Approximately 1.25 yards of fabric, woven or knit, more if fabric is less than 45″ wide
- Approximately 1 yard of Binding Tape (1/2″ width), or fabric with which to make your own binding tape
- Sewing Machine and serger
Hello! My name is Amie Scott, and I’m a fashion designer, pattern drafter, doll maker and artist.
I’ve been working with a needle and thread since 2003.
I design sewing patterns for clothing and various stuffed creature decor that I sell online.
I also design casual women’s and men's wear that’s been sold in various boutiques across Canada and the U.S. as well as online.