This set of two patterns is for tea-addicts, for those who don't travel without their precious tea bags!
It will allow you to make two kits:
- An elasticated pouch, compartmentalized for tea bags, herbal tea, spoon, biscuits...
- A case in the shape of a cup closed by a zipper, for teas in muslin sachets.
It is also a very nice gift idea for a tea lover!
- English pdf pattern
- Many pictures at each step
- Detailed explanations
Materials you need at home:
- 30 cm x 110 cm of cotton fabric
- 30 cm x 30 cm of Thermolam (thin padding)
- 1 zipper of 18 cm
- An 18 cm elastic rubber band
Les Patrons de Kate
Kate's patterns were born from observations from customers in our French store: young women wanted to make simple but pretty and functional bags while remaining easy to sew.
The Rosaria bag and the bum bag are wear-resistant bags that stand the test of time without aging. They will accompany you for a very long time. In this shop you will find our bestsellers which have been tested and ... approved by many french people ! 😉