Teddy Bear Crochet Pattern in PDF.
Crochetted with cotton yarn and a 2.5mm hook, these teddy bears are 23cm (9.05 inch) tall.
This is not a finished product but an electronic pattern in PDF format. The pattern can be downloaded immediately after confirmation of payment. It will allow you to crochet the two bears presented in the pictures.
This a 6-pages-pattern and the explanations are written (no diagram). There are 17 pictures in the pattern for a better understanding of the stages necessary to crochet the bears (perfect for beginners).
- PDF File
- Written instructions
- Photo Illustrations
- Difficulty Beginner
Materials you need at home:
- 2.5 mm hook
- yarns of different colors for
- 2.5 mm hook (details below).
- For this pattern I have used a French cotton brand called DMC Natura Just Cotton. For the mint green version (cf. page 6) I have used the Rio de Lammy cotton brand.
- 1 skein of cotton yarn for the body, head and arms/legs (green in the picture above)
- leftover cotton yarn for the muzzle (white in the picture above)
- leftover cotton yarn for the heart (yellow in the picture above)
- leftover cotton yarn to embroider the nose and mouth (brown in the picture above)
- polyester fiberfill
- a tapestry needle
- 8 mm safety eyes
- a stitch marker (to be put at the beginning of each round to know where you are in your work).
Gisèle Falcucci, known on the web as Jijihook, practices crochet and drawing to create colorful and unique works. She is also the author of the book "Bonnets Faciles et Amusants au Crochet".