Teddy Bear Pattern and Illustrated Instructions for Felt Brown Bear Family
This pattern is for a bear family including a mother bear and two cub bear cubs, one standing and one sitting. It is super easy and there is no sewing machine required. The bears are easily hand sewn with a blanket stitch. This pattern includes step by step illustrated (with photos) instructions that walk you through the whole process from start to finish, so that you can easily make this bear family for your child's playtime.
- 25 pages of photo-illustrated step by step instructions
- US Imperial Measurement
- No sewing machine required
Materials you need at home:
- 4 sheets (measuring 9” x 12”) of good quality wool felt in the desired colour
- Small piece contrasting colour wool felt 4” x 6” for muzzle and footpads on Momma Bear
- Small piece of Black felt for noses 1” x 2”
- Matching sewing thread
- Embroidery cotton in desired colors for eyes
- Wool roving for stuffing
Hi, I am a maker from a long way back. Ever since I could use a needle and thread I have been sewing and creating new things. I am happy to share some of my patterns with you so you can be a maker too!