Teddy Bear Pattern and Illustrated Instructions for PJ
PJ is a fully jointed panda bear and very easy to sew. He stands 9.5" tall. The body is pieced together but the fully illustrated step by step instructions walk you through the whole process so you can make a PJ all your own!
- Completed height 9.5" (24 cm) *US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement *Step by step illustrated instructions
- fully jointed bear
Materials you need at home:
- 9” x 10”(23 x 26cm) piece white fur with 1/8” pile
- 11” x 14” (28 x 36cm) piece black fur with 1/8” pile
- 3”x 4”(8x10cm) piece ultrasuede for paw and foot pads
- Pair of 7 mm glass eyes on wires
- 1 joint set with ½ ” washer (13mm) and 4 sets with ¾ ” washers (20mm) (washers and cotter pins)
- Embroidery cotton
- Polyester fiberfill
- Matching thread
Hi, I am a maker from a long way back. Ever since I could use a needle and thread I have been sewing and creating new things. I am happy to share some of my patterns with you so you can be a maker too!