The Teddy Teatime Tea Cosy brings together cute teddy bears in the woods having a rather splendid tea and cake picnic in the woods.
The main part of the cosy is knitted in fair isle with the yarns carried at the back of the work. The main cosy has a knitted lining to keep the teapot really hot.
The Teddy Teatime tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Teddy Teatime tea cosy.
- has a knitted lining to keep the teapot really hot
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
- intarsia chart
Materials you need at home:
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 39g kiwi double knitting wool,
- 39g lemongrass double knitting wool,
- 29g cream double knitting wool,
- 12g wheat double knitting wool,
- 9g walnut double knitting wool,
- 6g signal red tone double knitting wool,
- 5g iced pink double knitting wool,
- 5g dark grey mix double knitting wool,
- 3g bluebell double knitting wool,
- 3g bright lemon double knitting wool,
- 3g Juniper double knitting wool,
- 8.8cm Pompom maker
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.