- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the toys and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
TEENY ANIMALS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
These little animals are quick to knit, and are a super way to use up odds and ends in your yarn stash. They would make super little toys, or could be added to keychains, brooches, pendants, or even wear them as rings. This knitting pattern includes instructions to make six teeny animals, including: Mini Mouse, Teeny Turtle, Junior Hedgehog, Wee Robin, Bitsy Bee and Little Ladybug.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles, apart from the mouse tail which is i-cord worked on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The teeny toys are approximately 3 x 3 cm.