Introducing my Teeny Crab knitting pattern. The crab is 3 cm tall and 8 cm wide with claws outstretched. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew a seam.
- Instructions for making the crab.
- A list of abbreviations and materials.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- A small amount of toy filling
- Beads for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.