- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the flamingo
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
TEENY FLAMINGO KNITTING PATTERNS
This teeny knitted flamingo has cocktail stick legs, and makes a fun cake topper for a pink themed party! The sticks can be replaced after use if they get a bit grubby.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on, knit, purl, work increases and decreases.
FINISHED SIZE: The flamingo is approximately 7cm tall (not including the cocktail stick legs).