Introducing my Teeny Mouse knitting pattern. The body of the mouse is 4cm long. The mouse is knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew a seam.
- Instructions for making the mouse.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- A materials list and recommended yarns is included.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarn (DK or light worsted weight)
- A small amount of toy filling to stuff
- Beads for the eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.