- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the penguin
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
TEENY PENGUIN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This teeny penguin is quick to knit and uses only small amounts of yarn so he is a super stash-buster.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and k2tog decrease, sew seams, and change colour at the end of a row.
FINISHED SIZE: The penguin is approximately 4cm tall.