Terry Long Sleeve Top size US14 // UK18 // EU46, VIKISEWS
This pattern is size US14 // UK18 // EU46. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU46, you can find links to the size needed above the description.
About Terry Long Sleeve Top:
Terry Long Sleeve Top pattern with a slim fit silhouette. Front bodice part consists of two pieces. Shaped cutout above the bust level between upper and lower front bodice parts. Sleeves are full arm length, extra extended. Crew neckline finished with a raw edged neckband. Terry is hip length. Model Anya: Bust 84, Waist 64, Hips 91, height 169. Anya is wearing size 36 in height 2. Approximate sewing time: 0.5 days.
Knit fabrics with the following properties are suitable for the Terry Long Sleeve Top: - soft, stretchy and very stretchy, highly elastic, smooth and textured; - the fibre content can include natural (wool, cotton, silk, bamboo + cotton), artificial (viscose), blends (wool + elastane, cotton + polyester+ nylon, cotton + elastane, cotton + spandex, bamboo + elastane, viscose + elastane) or synthetic (polyester + nylon + elastane, polyester + acrylic); - the following fabrics are recommended: rib knit jersey, bamboo knit jersey, silk knit jersey, biflex, weft-knit jersey, single knit jersey with a high content of elastane. Attention! Fabrics must have a certain content of elastic fibers like elastane or spandex. The Long Sleeve Top on the photo is made of a single-knit jersey. This fabric is lightweight, soft and highly elastic. The fiber content is 90% viscose, 10% elastane.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Sewing thread in matching colour – 4 spools
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!