Terry's Chocolate Orange Cosies Knitting Pattern
Have you seen those lovely Chocolate orange covers around and always wanted to knit a few to adorn your Terry's Chocolate Oranges; well here's your chance with this Christmas bonanza knitting pattern.
Chocolate Orange covers are a popular Christmas knitting project to make a chocolate orange present look more interesting or to make to sell to raise money for charity. You can use any leftover double knitting yarn so the project is a great stash buster.
The knitting pattern includes 8 exciting designs - Christmas angel, Princess, Penguin, Santa Claus, Rudolph the rednosed reindeer, a Christmas Teapot, a brussel sprout and a Bar Humbug.
The Christmas Terry's Chocolate Orange covers fit a Terry's Chocolate Orange.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Terry's Chocolate Orange cosies.
- 11 page pattern with helpful photos
- 8 Fabulous designs
- Facebook help group should you need help
Materials you need at home:
- Stylecraft Special DK Grass Green
- Stylecraft Special DK Violet
- Stylecraft Special DK Toy
- Stylecraft Special DK Mocha
- Stylecraft Special DK Black
- Stylecraft Special DK Saffron
- Stylecraft Special DK Royal
- Stylecraft Special DK White
- Stylecraft Special DK Lipstick
- Four pairs of 4mm Black Safety Eyes
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.