- Full Scale Hand Drawn Pattern ready for you to print
- List of Materials
- Embroidery Stitch Guide
- Step-by-step Instructions with photos
This adorable 12th Doctor Who Doll Pattern was inspired by the popular British science-fiction television program produced by the BBC since 1963.
Once the doll is finished they will measures about 15cm or 6 inches tall. You don't need a sewing machine or experience with making dolls, the instructions have plenty of pictures that make it super easy to follow. From expert sewers to beginners anyone an hand sew these dolls together.
The patterns includes:
- list of materials
- embroidery stitch guide
- step-by-step sewing instructions with photos to guide you along the way.
- a full scale pattern ready for you to print.
** Please be advised that some pieces are quite small **
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your own store, please offer BORN TO BE FELT design credit in any written description.
Mass production, re-sale and distribution of this pattern and instructions is expressly prohibited. Thank you!
- Pattern does not include the Dr Who Doll, supplies or fabric.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Sewing!