- all the instructions for printing and assembling your pattern.
- The pattern in A4 format and in color (for printing at home on a traditional printer).
- The pattern in format with 2 boards the pieces are not superimposed ACTUAL SIZE (be careful to print this format make sure that your printer is well equipped to do so. Actual size format board 1: 907.5 mm X 1344.2 mm Actual size format board 2: 802.6 mm X 1044.2 mm
Materials you need at home:
- Le livret pas à pas avec conseils et astuces. Le tuto DIY pour réaliser sa propre ceinture en cuir + le tuto pour la version symétrique (2 manches).
- FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Viscose, proviscose, soft tencel, cotton, crepe, muslin, satin, poplin, cotton cambric, light linen. Yardage for the dress version: 3.70 m of fabric 1.40 m wide. Yardage for the blouse version: 2.35 m of fabric 1.40 m wide.
- Supplies : If the fabric is light, I advise you to iron your piece into shape.
SEWING LEVEL: intermediate
The “Atypique” dress/blouse + the tutorial for the “hacked” creation with a symmetrical version (two sleeves).
With a belt or a scarf, a marked and therefore ultra feminine waistline emerges. Small bonus, find the leather belt tutorial with your Asymmetrical dress pattern.
The "Atypique" dress has a loose and fluid shape, a chic bohemian style that we happily adopt in the first heat of summer. Atypical stands out as a cult piece in your wardrobe. We particularly like its details which make all the difference:
- a beautiful length of skirt to vary the styles to wear with or without a belt: for a total femme fatale look.
– The charm of the bare shoulder and its flared shape make this dress a subtly sexy piece.
DETAILS: Asymmetrical dress or blouse version, bare shoulder on one side, one full sleeve with a set of pleats that are simple to make but extremely effective. On the other, a thin strap that highlights the curves of your shoulder.
For a size 38: side length from the shoulder to the bottom of the dress 120 cm (for a size 38)
NEW: when you order, you will receive a PDF hack tutorial of the Atypical for a symmetrical version (two sleeves) with a V-back. SIZE: from 34 to 48
Popeline & Linon Patterns
I'm Linda Ammour and I've quit the Publicis group (Paris) after working with well-known brands as an Editor Project Manager... Now, I'm working from home, in the countryside (Rambouillet - France) to focus on my two "AMMOUR" (love) : I've created my brand Popeline & Linon sewing patterns for women and kids, sewing box and fabrics selling.