The Clary Neck Piece
by Kismet Patterns
NB: This listing is for the pattern and tutorial. Not the finished item.
You will receive pdf files to print.
The Clary Neck Piece pattern includes the pattern pieces and tutorials to create this versatile accessory - it can be made just as a necklace. You can add the shoulder drapes and it becomes am unusual focal point to any outfit. If you wear the drapes differently it becomes a bra cover.
Each step is explained and there is a lengthy description of how to do all the beading techniques used to create this piece.
- PDF patterns in A4 and Letter formats for the neck piece and arm drapes
- Step by step photos for sewing the neck piece.
- In depth tutorials for all the bead embroidery stitches used.
Materials you need at home:
- Beads and rhinestones.
- Fabric, fusible interfacing.
- scissors, needle and thread
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Patterns For Fun, Fancy, Folks!
Read more +