Introducing the Creepy Crew! With this collection of truly monstrous makes you can add a little ghoulish glamour to your Halloween decorations, or use as charms for your bag or door keys. The pattern includes 8 different Halloween themed charms: a pumpkin, Frankenstein’s monster, Dracula, a ghost, a bat, a spider, a black cat and a Witch’s Hat. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to know how to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- The crew range in size from 5cm to 10cm tall.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Toy safety eyes
- Toy filling
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Black and white embroidery thread
- 4 buttons for Frankenstein’s Monster, 8mm diameter
- Split ring keychains if making as keyring charms
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.