THE CULOTTES SKIRT SEWING PATTERN PDF VERSION
COUTURE LEVEL: advanced intermediate
the "The Glib" culottes.
The divided skirt is the trend to follow to reinvent your wardrobe every season. Fashionable and feminine the culottes skirt The casual goes into cool chic mode, it works with boots, babies, sneakers ... I thought it was both elegant and casual and fashionable details for your chic evening looks! The great feature is this nice Anna collar which is removable and ensures a romantic and ultra modern style oblige! You will be able to wear it with your culottes, or for example alone with a pullover so that it regains its letters of nobility with high collars! Anna is on multiple notes! Above all, don't resist your desires and dare to fly!
Style and finishes : The casual one is proposed to you with two invisible pockets, removable straps. Pleats on the front and back. Invisible zipper on the back. You will be able to achieve a nice removable belt that you can also make into a turban that I named Nina with two little tutos of knotting!
SIZE : from 36 to 48
- all the instructions for printing and assembling your pattern. The pattern in A4 format and in colour (for printing at home on a traditional printer).
- The large format pattern (for printing at a printer equipped with an Ao machine).
- The step-by-step booklet with tips and tricks. The harmonious was made for a stature of 1m75.
Materials you need at home:
- FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Viscose, cotton, double gauze, tencel, linen, poplin, crepe, crepe proviscose, light tweed, chambray, plumetis, light wool, jersey, velvet.
- Fabric measurement : - for the divided skirt: 1.85 metres for a width of 140 cm - for the Anna collar: 25 cm for a width of 140 cm - for the removable belt: 96 cm for a width of 116 cm
- Supplies: straight iron-on wire for the front and back belt. 40 cm invisible zipper. A hook for the top of the zipper.
Popeline & Linon Patterns
I'm Linda Ammour and I've quit the Publicis group (Paris) after working with well-known brands as an Editor Project Manager... Now, I'm working from home, in the countryside (Rambouillet - France) to focus on my two "AMMOUR" (love) : I've created my brand Popeline & Linon sewing patterns for women and kids, sewing box and fabrics selling.