The Doll Tights Knitting Pattern for 18" Dolls
Are you looking for a fast knitting pattern? Is your doll a bit chilly? Need some special tights to pair with a favorite dress? These delicate eyelet tights are a fun quick knitting project that will make you want to knit up a pair in every color. Use scrap sock yarn for some interesting and colorful results.
Fits most 18” dolls including American Girl, Madame Alexander, Battat, Our Generation, Etc.
• 2 stitch markers
• Scrap yarn or stitch holder
• Sock yarn (fingering weight)
• Size US 2 (2.75mm) long circular or DPNs (depending on preference)
Your pattern will be instantly downloadable upon checkout. You will need Adobe Reader to open and read this PDF file and 8.5×11 paper to print out the pattern. No paper copy will be mailed to you.
You may sell items made from this pattern in small batches. Please credit pattern to The Eli Monster. Pattern is copyrighted; do not sell or copy pattern.
- Step by step instructions , *US Imperial and Metric Measurements , *Sized for 18" dolls , *Knitting Level Intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- 2 stitch markers , *Scrap yarn or stitch holder , *Sock yarn (fingering weight) , *Size US 2 (2.75mm) long circular or DPNs (depending on preference)
The Eli Monster
Steph began sewing as a small child. As an adult, she combined that knowledge of sewing with her enthusiasm for human factors and ergonomics to create sewing patterns that are both beautiful and well fitting. The Eli Monster’s patterns break down intimidating techniques into smaller steps to walk even absolute beginners through each pattern. The Eli Monster combines the look of vintage with modern, time saving techniques.