- all the instructions for printing and assembling your pattern.
- The pattern in A4 format and in colour (for printing at home on a traditional printer).
- The large format pattern (for printing at a printer's in REAL SIZE: 840 mm X 2430 mm). The step-by-step booklet with tips and tricks.
Materials you need at home:
- FABRIC SUGGESTIONS : crepe, cotton batiste, viscose, cotton, poplin, crêpe, crêpe proviscose, plumetis, linen, velvet, light denim. Film : for a width of 140 cm, you will need 2 m to 2.20 m of fabric (depending on the size).
- Supplies : 12 10 mm diameter buttons for the front and back button placket (6 for the front and 6 for the back). OPTION: 2 additional buttons for the top part of the collar "bias collar band" front and back.
- 4 buttons of 10 mm diameter for the cuffs (2 buttons for each cuff). Iron-on: approx. 55 cm X 45 cm for : - one of the two pieces flaps, - one of the 2 pieces collar X 2 - sleeve cuffs OPTION: if your fabric is too thin, we advise you to to reinforce your button placket by using a light interlining. Photo credit: @popelinelinon - @joliesbobines - @mathildelhuillier - @charcutinedelagueuze - @pomensucre - @mom.and.her.son - @emilycouture @beemade
COUTURE LEVEL: Intermediate
"The Emblem" is a shirt with a nice V-neck and a straight cut. Its pockets and front flaps give it a resolutely "masculine-feminine" look. A nice freedom of expression for this emblematic piece. Impeccable finishes, impeccable cut. Flagship piece in your wardrobe that enchants the allure from season to season.
DETAILS : Straight cut. Small pointed collar front and back. Button placket front and back. Flat pleats at the bottom sleeves. Buttoned cuffs.
L'Emblématique offers multiple silhouettes: everyday, urban, classic, refined, tonic, modern, casual... On a nice loose volume, the L'Emblématique shirt will go with all your looks.
SIZE : from 34 to 48
Popeline & Linon Patterns
I'm Linda Ammour and I've quit the Publicis group (Paris) after working with well-known brands as an Editor Project Manager... Now, I'm working from home, in the countryside (Rambouillet - France) to focus on my two "AMMOUR" (love) : I've created my brand Popeline & Linon sewing patterns for women and kids, sewing box and fabrics selling.