The Grinch Inspired Ski Mask
by Sharon Santorum
This is a funny pattern for a “Grinch Inspired Ski Mask.” Mask comes in 3 sizes, Child, Teen and Adult Woman. This pattern has a built-in Nose Warner and is made in single crochet. This is a step-by-step illustrated crochet pattern with a rating of intermediate skills. Right in time for a cold night “Trick or Treating” or just for Christmas fun.
- Finished Hat Circumference Small 17” Med 19” Large 22”
- Illustrated step-by-step written tutorial
- US terms and measurements
Materials you need at home:
- Materials Needed, 3 ½ ounces Green for small, 4 ounces for medium and 6 ounces for large, Red Heart Super Saver 4 ply worsted weight yarn. Scraps of Black Red Heart Super Saver 4 ply worsted weight yarn. Scraps of size 3 black cotton crochet thread. Size I crochet hook for worsted weight yarn and size 4 steel crochet hook for thread. Darning needle. Elmers Glue, wax paper.
- Size H hook
- Darning Needle and scissors
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.
Read more +