The Lenox PDF Pattern Set
The Lenox is a versatile and luxurious loungewear collection that you can mix and match to make your own customized set. The chemise and cami feature a classic v neck and are a perfect base for lace trims! The tap pants have an elastic waist and side seam pockets. The playsuit offers the best of both in a pullover style, with an elasticized high waist.
This is a layered, PDF pattern suitable for printing in A0 copy shop format and both A4 and US letter sized paper.
Page quantity: The cami/chemise are 1 page A0, 15 pages tiled. The tap pants are 1 page A0, 16 pages tiled. The playsuit is 1 page A0, 21 pages tiled.
Fabrics: Light to medium weight wovens, cotton and blends, viscose, silks. Stretch knits ok. Allow extra fabric to match plaids or stripes.
Of course you can wear this set outside the house, too! Check out my Me Made Style File showing several ways I wear my Lenox for day: https://sewingandthecity.com/me-made-style-file-the-lenox/
- Printable PDF pattern files in A0 Copy shop and A4/US Letter
- Illustrated step by step sewing instructions
- Pattern and instructions are in inches
- Patterns are layered by size
Materials you need at home:
- View A and B: Optional: 2 rings, 2 sliders
- View C: 2 yards ⅜” Elastic
- View D: 2 yards ¼” Elastic Optional: 2 rings, 2 sliders
- All views: Optional lace to finish neckline and hems.
Sewing and the City
Putting the fashion in sewing! With pdf sewing patterns and how-to courses, Sewing and the City makes it possible for you to sew a wardrobe you love to wear. Check out my blog for more: sewingandthecity.com