The Lexington pajamas have a timeless sporty 90’s inspired silhouette, yet with a feminine vibe. The trousers and shorts have a relaxed, loose fit with elastic waist and the trousers have optional elastic at the lower leg openings. Side pockets are a must-have! The top and nightshirt have a relaxed fit with a notched collar, button front and short and long sleeve options. The shirt hems to the hip and the nightdress to the knee.
This is a layered, PDF pattern suitable for printing in A0 copy shop format and both A4 and US letter sized paper. Page quantity: The shorts are 1 page A0, 21 pages tiled. The pants are 2 pages A0, 34 pages tiled. The top is 2 pages A0, 37 pages tiled. The nightshirt is 2 pages A0, 49 pages tiled.
Suggested fabrics: Light to medium weight wovens: cotton and blends, flannel, silks. Allow extra fabric to match plaids or stripes.
- Printable PDF pattern files in A0 Copy shop and A4/US Letter
- Patterns are layered by size
- Illustrated step by step sewing instructions
Materials you need at home:
- View A and B: 3/4” elastic
- View A and B: 1 Yard of lightweight fusible interfacing
- View A and B: 5 – ⅜ “ buttons
- View C: 1.5 yard of lightweight fusible interfacing
- View C: 8 – ⅜” buttons
Sewing and the City
Putting the fashion in sewing! With pdf sewing patterns and how-to courses, Sewing and the City makes it possible for you to sew a wardrobe you love to wear. Check out my blog for more: sewingandthecity.com