Make a beautiful cross-body purse, which combines fashion and function with the Lima purse pattern, available as a PDF download.
Size: approximately 22 cm (8.66 in) high x 30 cm (11.81 in) wide x 10 cm (4 in) deep.
Level of difficulty: Intermediate
The various overlays and choice of fabrics and colors make it a truly unique bag, with infinite customizing options.
The Lima purse is a cross-body bag with a trendy look. This bag combines perfectly fashion and function! Its shape and compact size make it big enough to accommodate all your daily essentials without being in the way! Lima features several compartments : ✓ 1 on the outside: 1 large zipper pocket on the back side. ✓ 2 on the inside: 1 very large pleated pocket and 1 zipper pocket.
The bag closes with a long zipper. The shoulder strap is of course adjustable for a perfect fit. With its various panels, let your imagination run wild when choosing fabrics and colors to make it 100% yours!
- The list of materials needed
- The pattern pages, made of A4 format pages to print and assemble
- The cutting layout of fabrics
- The detailed instructions, step by step along with photos.
- Level of difficulty: Intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric 1 (Center lower piece of outside front) – 15.50 cm (6.1 in) high x 11 cm (4.33 in) wide
- Fabric 2 (Intermediate lower pieces of outside front) – 16.5 cm (6½ in) high x 30 cm (11.81 in) wide
- Fabric 3 (Outside body and bottom of bag + center zipper closure) – 19.5 cm (7.68 in) high x 123 cm (48.42 in) wide
- Fabric 4 (Lining) – 51 cm (20,08 in) high x 133 cm (52,36 in) wide
- Fabric 5 (Inside and outside front, back and side top overlay) – 11 cm (4.33 in) high x 123 cm (48.42 in) wide
- Piping – 82 cm (32,28 in) (dividers of front, back and sides)
- 1 non separating zipper measuring 20 cm for outside zipper pocket
- 1 non separating zipper measuring 20 cm for inside zipper pocket
- 1 non separating zipper measuring 30 cm for center zipper closure of bag
- 2 swivel clips with ring (strap) – 25 mm ring