A nice back drop, a collar worked with smocks, puffy and smocked sleeves, a bohemian look, Manon combines fashion trends and sewing details that we all love so much. With its high neck and its lining, it will be definitely be your best ally for this fall / winter. And like all MA PETITE FABRIQUE patterns, Manon is a modular pattern. You can pick either the dress or the blouse version, according to your desires!
Recommended fabric Main fabric: fluid fabric such as viscose, crepe, chiffon, cotton. Lining: cotton voile or viscose voile.
Level: Intermediate Full size pattern, size from 34 to 48
- Instruction Manual
- Pattern board (A0)
- Pattern board (A4)
Materials you need at home:
- Blouse version: - 1.45 m to 1.60 m of main fabric with 140 cm width (from 34 to 48) - 0.70 m to 0.75 m of lining with 140 cm width (from 34 to 48)
- Dress version: - 2.15 to 2.60 of main fabric with 140 cm width (from 34 to 48) - 1.60 to 1.85 of lining with 140 cm width (from 34 to 48)
- 1 spool of 20 m of elastic gathers thread, in a color matching your main fabric
- 10 cm of elastic string 1 to 2 mm in diameter, in a color matching your main fabric
- 3 buttons of 7 mm diameter in a color matching your main fabric. These buttons can be replaced by straps or staples ; in this case, the elastic string won’t be necessary.
What others have made
Ma Petite Fabrique
Nothing predicted that one day I would embark on this crazy adventure.
But one day, the wish came to transmit, to give! Then, a meeting with Juliette… And finally the desire to launch!
I hope you take as much pleasure in sewing this pattern as I did in designing it.