The Mercer Top is an edgy blouse that will give your wardrobe basics an instant style upgrade with the confidence boosting power shoulder.
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, the Mercer comes in 2 versions. View A is sleeveless and View B has a bracelet length sleeve with button detail. Facings finish the neckline and keyhole back along with a single button with loop closure. A simple narrow hem finishes the lower hem and sleeves. View A armholes are finished with bias tape trim.
- Printable PDF pattern files in A0 Copy shop and A4/US Letter
- Patterns are layered by size
- Illustrated sewing instructions
Materials you need at home:
- Matching thread
- All views: ⅜” button with shank for neck closure
- View B: 2 – ⅜” shank buttons for sleeve trim
- ¼ yard of lightweight fusible Interfacing
Sewing and the City
Putting the fashion in sewing! With pdf sewing patterns and how-to courses, Sewing and the City makes it possible for you to sew a wardrobe you love to wear. Check out my blog for more: sewingandthecity.com