- Printable PDF pattern files in A0 Copy shop and A4/US Letter
- Illustrated step by step sewing instructions
- Pattern and instructions are in inches
- Patterns are layered by size
Materials you need at home:
- All views: ⅜” button with shank for neck closure
- All views: ¼ yard of lightweight fusible Interfacing
- All views: For button loop, 2” of 1mm elastic OR ¼” bias tape
- View A: 2 yards bias tape in matching color
- View B: 2 - ⅜” shank buttons for sleeve trim
The Mercer Top is an edgy and easy-to-sew blouse that will give your wardrobe basics an instant style upgrade with the confidence boosting power shoulder.
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, the Mercer comes in 2 versions. View A is sleeveless and View B has a bracelet length sleeve with button detail. Facings finish the neckline and keyhole back along with a single button with loop closure. A simple narrow hem finishes the lower hem and sleeves. View A armholes are finished with bias tape trim. Wear the Mercer tucked into the high waisted Thompson pant or untucked with slim legged pants.
This is a layered by size, PDF pattern suitable for printing in A0 copy shop format and both A4 and US letter sized paper.
Page quantity: View A is 1 page A0, 25 pages tiled. View B is 2 pages A0, 32 pages tiled.
Lightweight to medium weight wovens with a bit of body such as cotton poplin, chambray, silk shantung, polyester, and blends with tencel. Allow extra fabric to match plaids or stripes.
Sewing and the City
Putting the fashion in sewing! With pdf sewing patterns and how-to courses, Sewing and the City makes it possible for you to sew a wardrobe you love to wear. Check out my blog for more: sewingandthecity.com