The Name Game is a colorful way to "shout out" someone special! It features Minkee fabric, as well as cotton prints. Appliqué the x's and o's, and that loved one's name, and they'll know you love them. Complete alphabet templates are included. Finished Size: 58" x 76"
- Illustrated Quilt Pattern
- Appliqué Templates
- US Imperial Measurement
- Finished Size: 58" x 76"
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Yardages are based on 42"- wide fabric. Minkee is 60"-wide.
- 5/8 yard of blue dot minkee
- 1 1/8 yards of light blue fabric for background and border corners
- 7/8 yard of bright print for outer border
- 1/4 yard medium blue print for inner border
- 7-8 assorted fat quarters for appliqué and piecing
- Freezer paper for appliqué
- 3 1/2 yards backing fabric
- 62" x 80" piece of batting
I'm Cheryl Brown! I have written two quilting books, several quilt patterns, and I enjoy sharing my love of all things quilting!