Introducing my Owl and the Pussycat knitting pattern. Owl is 8.5 cm tall and pussycat is 9.5 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The cat’s collar is a single crochet chain. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and k2tog decrease, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the owl and pussycat.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- A 3.75mm crochet hook (US F/5)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Beads for eyes
- A toy safety nose for cat
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.