- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the owl and pussycat plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
THE OWL AND THE PUSSYCAT TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This little owl and pussycat are quick to knit little toys. You make them as mini pincushions, or just for fun! Only simple knitting stitches are used (knit, purl, a kfb increase and k2tog decrease).
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the cat’s collar which is a single crochet chain. If you don’t know how to crochet you could tie a length of yarn or ribbon around the neck instead. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and a k2tog decrease, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The owl is 8.5cm tall and the cat is 9.5cm tall (including the ears).