The Owl and the Pussycat Stuffed Toys/Decorations
This classic nursery rhyme can come to life in your hands with just a little felt, floss, and fluff. The trendy yellow and gray color pairing will look great on your creations, whether made as nursery decor, a baby shower gift, fun and funky accent pillows, or any other use you can dream up.
The pussycat comes with a pattern for an optional "lace" collar which can be added on or removed according to your mood.
Whether or not you have ever hand sewn before, you will find the instructions included with these patterns easy to follow, with step-by-step guidance and illustrations for all the stitches.
Use the handy shopping lists to gather all the readily available supplies you will need to make your owl and cat. A sewing machine is not required.
Print the pattern pieces on regular paper (8.5 x 11" for North America; A4 for everyone else) without the need for any enlarging.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
• Hubert the Owl: 9" x 7" (23 x 18 cm) • Cheddar the Cat: 9" x 6" (23 x 15 cm)
- No Sewing Machine Required
- Includes Illustrated Stitch Guide
- Time to Make 3-4 Hours/Animal
Materials you need at home:
- QUANTITY & SELECTION INFO PROVIDED IN PATTERN
- Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Straight pins
- Stuffing (fiberfill)
- Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional)