Make a beautiful cross-body bag, which is altogether feminine, design and functional with the Palerme handbag pattern, available as a PDF download.
Size: approx. 20 cm (7.87 in) high x 31 cm (12.2 in) wide x 13 cm (5.12 in) deep .
Level of difficulty: Intermediate-experienced.
Palerme is altogether very feminine, design and functional.
This bag can be carried either by hand or with the strap. Therefore, you may choose to make both the handle and strap, or only one of those options.
Its dimensions will allow you to carry all your daily essentials inside.
It features an internal zipper along the full length and 2 zipped pockets, both inside and outside.
The flap closes with a turn lock. The shoulder strap can of course be adjusted to fit you
Let your creativity run wild when choosing materials and colors to make a bag that’s totally yours!
- The list of materials needed
- The pattern pages, made of A4 format pages to print and assemble
- The cutting layout of fabrics
- The detailed instructions, step by step along with photos.
- Level of difficulty: Intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric 1 – 57 cm (22.44 in) high x 564 cm (25.2 in) wide
- Fabric 2 – 40 cm (15.75 in) high x 140 cm (55.12 in) wide if you make your own straps and pipings.
- Fabric 3 – 41.5 cm (16.34 in) high x 118.30 cm (46.57 in) wide
- Vlieseline G700 for fabric 3 – 60 cm (23.62 in) high x 90 cm (35.43 in) wide
- 1 zipper measuring 20 cm (7¾ in) for outside pocket
- 1 zipper measuring 20 cm (7¾ in) for inside pocket
- 1 zipper measuring 25 cm (10 in) for inside center zipper of bag
- 1 turn lock
- 2 bridge buckles
- 2 swivel clips – 25 mm wide